December 30, 2011

Summing up 2011

The pictures below were taken with my iphone and basically sum up the past 5 months of 2011. I've been a busy girl, trying to keep my mind off Dave being gone.
2011 has been a crazy year. Dave was in AZ, then came home, we got engaged & married in a 16 day span, he deployed, my best friend got married, I've taken a few trips,  hung out with great friends, met baby Blake and my cousin's baby Ella, crossed some things off my bucket list, ate some good food, spent quality time with my family and talked to Dave A LOT. It's been a whirlwind year but it's one I'll always cherish since it's the year my dreams came true. I married the love of my life and was promised an eternity together with him. So, to 2011 thanks for everything!
Enjoy the randomness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."