October 16, 2011

To do:

I've lived in the DC area now for almost 2 1/2 years. The first year here I actually lived in the District, on Capitol Hill. I have visited a few tourist sites since being here (Saturday walks to Abe---shout out to Megan!) but I don't think I've taken full advantage of living in the Nation's Capital. While Dave is gone I want to keep myself as busy as possible so the plan is to slowly cross museums, tours, and sites off my list. Thank goodness most of the things I want to do in DC are free so it won't hurt my wallet but will occupy my time.

Katie P and I recently made a craft corner in our apartment and above it she put up a cork board where we are going to keep track of all the things on our "bucket list" of things to do before Dave comes home. Not all of the things on our list are limited to DC which will make it even more fun. I'm excited to get this fun started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."