October 18, 2011

Spooooooktacular


{Halloween packages}
I'm putting it out there that I may be a little obsessed with sending theme packages. The last one I sent was football themed and with Halloween around the corner I decided to send Dave and my other friends in the "sandbox" some holiday treats. First Katie P. baked cookies and then some of my girlfriends helped me ice them. It's a lot faster decorating all these cookies when you have help. Last time I felt like I was in a sweatshop!

{festive cookies; bats, leaves, pumpkins, ghost, cats}
Katie and I also dipped pretzels in chocolate and covered them in Halloween inspired colored sprinkles. Put in fun little baggies they made a great addition to the boys' boxes! Combined with eyeball gumballs, kettle corn, and home made Halloween cards I'd say it was a pretty spooktacular box.
The boys received their packages today so I can post this without spoiling their surprise. Now I'm on to brain storming for November's big package send out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."