September 17, 2011

Wild Out There


Last night I went with my friend Nicole and her boyfriend to the DC Zoo. Her boyfriend's company had a BBQ there and consequently the zoo was open to the employees and their guests (me!) after hours. It was really neat. We had a lot of fun walking around looking at the big cats (tigers are loners, lions are the only ones to socialize....they have prides. What do tigers have? Exactly) and amphibian house.

Why the face you ask? I had a nightmare about snakes the night before.

Being at the zoo around all those animals reminds me of Dave and my wedding night.

Can you tell we're WILD for each other?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Dave let you post that on the internet! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."