February 24, 2014

The magic of Disney

 
As a kid I never went to Disney (except Disneyland Paris which according to Dave doesn't count) so this past weekend getting in to the Magic Kingdom and playing around was wonderful. What made it even more amazing was that we got in for FREE thanks to a church friend of a friend Katie has that works there.
This was a jammed packed day as the girls got up at 3:30 in the morning to go to run their Princess half-marathon! I'm surprised they were even standing afterwards. I met them at the end of the race and was just so overwhelmingly proud of them.
My favorite part of the day was getting our Minnie ears to wear and just being with these amazing friends of mine. As cheesy as it sounds I definitely teared up multiple times because I was just overwhelmed with everything and I think it's an amazing and truly magical place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."