February 11, 2014

My sisters wedding-The Bridesmaids

My sister has a great group of friends, so no wonder we had a blast at her wedding. The bridesmaids consisted of Me (the Matron of Honor), Tera (friend from high school-also in my bridal party), Katie H (friend from Young Life and VA beach and bridesmaid extraordinaire), and Grace (sister in law)
We all got along so well together and I feel like I left with a new friend in Katie H. We had been texting and calling each other for the past few months during the whole planning process so it was nice to finally meet her in person.
Friday morning we all went and got our nails done with the Mom's of the bride and groom , and Saturday morning we all went and got our hair done too. I loved this group of girls because the focus was solely Katie and her big day. We all did whatever we could to ensure that she was happy and taken care of. That even included taking bridal party pictures on the beach. Freezing doesn't even begin to describe it. The picture below is us hiding out in the car while waiting for Katie and Nate to be done with their pictures. 
{We are special girls!}
It was a great weekend, made better by the girls I was surrounded by who love my sister ALMOST as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."