January 17, 2014

1.17.14

Dear three day weekend-hello and welcome. I'm happy to have Dave all to myself without any shifts at work. Dear Spaz, I'm so glad you're back in the states and just a phone call away again. Makes my heart so very happy. Can't wait to hug you next week! Dear Finley, you're six months now! I can't believe it. You were such a good boy at the vet the other day. You're getting so big-41 pounds now. Crazy! Dear Hulu, you've sucked me in with catching me up on all my shows. It's bad.
Dear Dave, you are so fun. I love how goofy you are and how you make me smile every single day.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. 41 lbs!! He's going to be big! Thatcher only weighed 41 lbs at 1.5 years old. He's rather small, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, love your pup! So good looking :)

    Manda from Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy half a year fin! he is gonna be bigger than harlee!
    -whit

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."