December 27, 2013

12.27.13

 Dear Friday's letters, I can't believe this is the last one of the year! So crazy how fast this year is coming to a close. Such a very good and transitional year for Dave and I. Dear Dave, I had a wonderful Christmas with you. I love embracing our traditions and I can't wait to make more memories with you. Yes, I even enjoyed the you and steve wing tradition. Lip smackin' good!
{my sweet little family on Christmas day-Dave is in shorts as it was 75!}
Dear parents, thanks for the collaboration Christmas meal, it was so good. We definitely napped after you left we were so full! I'm so glad you're close by. Dear Janet, move down here already, so you can be nearby too! Dear Dad, it was so funny that you ran to our house and mom had to come get you. I love that you're able to do that. Can't wait till you're down here full time. Dear Sister Friend, I really missed you. Christmas just isn't the same without my little spaz muffin celebrating with me.
Dear Finley and Bella, I think you've officially formed a wonderful friendship. Dear Kristyn, I can't wait for you to get back into town!!! Dear friends, I hope you enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."