October 25, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Dave
, I miss you. I'll be back home soon though-and I'll be bringing my Momma and Dad (and Bella). Dear Finley, I hope you're being good for your dad while I'm gone. I miss you too you little polar bear. Dear Spaz, seriously Skype date soon? Dear 50 shades of gray (it's what I'm now calling our attempt at finding the right shade of gray for our living space), I hope these next five samples have a winner in there. We're now up to 12 samples of gray. Dear Dave, I'm so glad that you understand the vast difference of gray, but I think we're onto it now. I have a feeling that brown/gray is where it's at!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."