September 27, 2013

Friday's Letters

Oh hello blog world. I've missed you, as I am sure you  missed me. No excuses for lack of posts but things have been a little crazy around here. Babysitting kids, going to Loft to work until 10 pm some nights, constantly watching the dog....lots of transition stuff that is tiring us out over at the Bounds house. We're working on a lot of things though, like not forgetting to eat all day, spending time in prayer with God, Finley getting better at sit, stay, come, and not to bite, and just every day things while camping out at Mom and Dad's.

I feel like I'm slowly getting a handle on things though and promise to dazzle you with more witty and thought provoking posts next week. In the meantime I'll leave you with my favorite....Friday's Letters.
{another family photo because I wasn't mad at Finley that moment!}
Dear Kafi, I'm so glad you're coming to visit. It's been rainy here in Florida but should be nice this weekend for us to go to the beach! Dear weekend, I'm really looking forward to you and can't wait to relax. Dear house, it's exciting to see how far you're coming along. Our granite was even installed this week and makes the kitchen look awesome! Dear Dave, I seriously am so thankful for you. I don't think I could have a better partner in this journey of life. Thanks for always being there with an uplifting word, hug, goofy song, or whatever I might need. I adore you and love you so very much. Dear parents, thank you for always being in my corner and taking such good care of me. I love you guys.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."