September 3, 2013

balls of fluff

We haven't even taken our puppy home yet and yet I have a crap ton of pictures. Sunday we spent an hour playing with our puppy. Unfortunately we don't know which one of those three cuties he is because two people choose before us. But they're all so iwanttoeatyouupyouresocute cute that we'll be happy with any of them. Dave took a video and we've watched it no less than 20 times each I swear.
{Yea and this isn't even all the pictures.}
I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. We sure did around here. My parents are in town closing on their house (yayyyyyy!!!!) and so we have been spending time with them which has been awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."