August 2, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear House, yay, look at you! They're working on our second story. It's really coming along and I'm sure we'll be moving in before we know it. Dear transition, I'm slowly getting annoyed with you. As much fun as we're having sleeping in, going to the beach, and having no sense of responsibility I'm missing structure and having something to do everyday. Dear August, I can't believe you're here already! And Dave starts his new job soon and then I'll be left to my own devices. Uh oh! Dear Dave, I'm excited for our para sailing adventure today! Thanks for being willing to go with me. Dear laundry, I'm sorry if I ever took you for granted in having you in my house for free...I am NOT loving paying $2.00 a load and carrying all of our clothes from the 3rd floor to the 1st. Dear job hunt, I'm working hard, want to cooperate with me? Dear Dave, we're living in close quarters and spending all of our time together but I'm not annoyed with you (ok there are times when I get annoyed) but over all I'm happy for it to be just us. Dear Shark Week, ahhhhhhhhh I'm so excited for you to start! Although I think I might be just a little scared to go back into the ocean. Dear USF doc, I have an appointment with you today and hopefully can put this whole swollen lymph node issue to rest. Prayers are welcome and encouraged! Thanks!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's coming together and enjoy the time together too! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."