July 16, 2013

Vaca

Dave and I finally feel like we're able to relax and enjoy our time off together. Sunday we checked in to our hotel and moved all of our stuff into our little room. It's smaller than I thought it was going to be but as Dave reminded me, we're not going to be in it much-we plan on exploring the area and going on adventures. 

Yesterday we went to check out our house and to meet with the head Construction Manager. Looks like everything is on schedule for a mid-October move in. They gave us each hard hats for when we want to come check out the progress. It's really exciting to see it in person and to see where we will call home. After we decided that for our first beach trip in Florida we went to Long Boat Key, where Dave and his family would go for their family vacations. I loved this beach and it wasn't crowded at all.
{my beach stud}



In order to enjoy our time together I'm going to unplug from technology for a little while. I'm going to leave my cell at home mostly so that I can BE in the moment with Dave and while my family is here this week visiting. Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Floppy hat + that swim suit... Super cute! Enjoy your time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach is incredible! Love your swimsuit girl!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."