July 6, 2013

Life lately.

Our internet gets turned off tomorrow (just as things are starting to get crazy around here) so I thought I'd catch you guys up on what we've been up to lately. The fourth was spent just Dave and I and we took a trip to Mount Vernon which was really neat. Friday we drove out to the country to visit my best friend at her husband's families house. I love that we got to make her traditional 4th of July flag cake together! It's 4 years in the making I think, and it's always nice to have traditions with best friends. I miss Megan so much and it's crazy how big her baby girl has gotten since I saw her last. I'm pretty sure I monopolized little Caroline all night-but I just couldn't get enough. And lucky us that we get to see them again next weekend!

Dave and I have everything ready to go for the movers, all we need now is for them to show up! It's exciting and I honestly think that we're just ready for it to happen already. Hope you're all having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Awe awesome! Hope the move goes well dear
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! It's just around the corner!!! Can't wait to hear all about your journey south!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."