July 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Dave, You have made this whole transition so much easier. Thank you for bearing with me as I want to go off and explore everywhere, cry when I'm feeling unsettled, and don't wake up till 10. YOU are my everything and I know that these next few months will be hard, but because of how amazing you are and how excited we are about everything to come I can get through it. Thank you for giving me options of things to do so I don't feel like giving up and laying in the hotel room all day. I love that you got new glasses because you knew I'd like them. I really can't describe how much I love you and how much closer I feel we've gotten already being down here. It's not a special day today, but every day with you is special and I want you to know how much I love and appreciate all you do for us.

Now let's go have some fun!

Enjoy your weekend friends!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."