June 17, 2013

two minds

via

Dave and I had a great weekend together celebrating two years of marriage. I woke up Sunday morning and immediately asked for my present (yea I'm a brat). Dave and I exchanged cards and then gifts and wouldn't you know it-we got each other the EXACT same thing. And since having TWO hammocks is pointless we returned the one I bought. I'm excited to use it in our backyard in Florida. It's such a perfect gift and just another example of how perfect Dave and I are for each other. How, out of every cotton gift in the world, did we both choose the same thing? Crazy love.
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."