June 18, 2013

hey girl

I seem to be on a card kick lately (when am I ever not) but this was too good not to share. As I was looking around on Etsy last night I found this card which I actually purchased from the artist at Eastern Market in DC a few weekends ago. I'm always really excited when I find things online that I already have from amazing local artists. But seeing as Ryan Gosling is a hunk (but not as hunky as you Dave) I had to buy a couple to brighten up some friends days.
card
If you don't craft you might not find this Gosling "Hey Girl" funny but I know two girls that are cracking up right now.
And this is my husband's smoldering attempt at a Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" meme. He came up with the question all on his own; he knows his stuff!
Is he the best or what?
DAMN, I'm lucky.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."