June 25, 2013

To do:


With summer already here, my love of bucket lists, and inspiration from one of my favorite blogs I decided to
make a to do list for our summer vacation. Here's what I'd like to do:

1. find a market in our new hometown
2. swim with manatees
3. go to disneyland
4. explore several beaches and find our favorite
5. eat better
6. eat at the taco bus and other dives, diners, and drive in places
7. take a new family picture, including Spaz's FIANCE!

Do you have a summer bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Love your list. I had a summer link up last month, and may have completed only one of them on this list so far. yikes. :/
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."