June 27, 2013

Lately

It's been a little crazy here lately, so I've been away from blogland.  Tomorrow is my last day at work and it's going to be a bittersweet goodbye. Monday I had a minor procedure (I'm ok) and was out of it, and the past couple of days I've been spending some quality time with sweet friends before I move, fixing mistakes with the moving company (no, we're not moving to Rochester!). I don't know how great I'm going to be here on out with posting but I am promising Friday's Letters to keep everyone updated with what Dave and I are up to. This is going to be an interesting transition  and I'm excited to see what it's going to look like.
 
Please be praying for us during this time, especially with goodbyes, the stress of moving etc.
 
This is what I've been up to lately:
{hate IV's // fun with eyebrow pen // medal from work // goofball carpool}
{Silly girls}

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."