June 20, 2013

The Boys Behind the Blog {Link Up}

This blog was started because of Dave, to keep his family and friends updated while he was deployed He's the man behind it and I wouldn't have half the stuff I write about without him. I found this link up through one of the blogs I follow and thought it would be fun to do. Dave has always  been a big supporter of this here blog and I really appreciate that he doesn't mind me sharing things. When he was deployed (he's been home a full year!!!) he would write a couple of updates and has from time to time since then appeased me. He answered a couple of questions for me but let me warn you, he didn't expand too much. Such a man.
1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
My real name (Dave)
2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
Dave's Bliggity
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
No she always talks about me in her blog so I don't feel ignored at all, almost the opposite.
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
She got a new template or background or theme or whatever its called and it looks a lot better.  Her numbers have also gone up and she has a lot more followers.
5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
I look forward to every single one.  Her Friday's letters is probably my favorite.
Haha thanks Dave. I love how he thinks I have a lot of followers (hello 19 wonderful people!) And he's so politically correct, ALL my posts are his favorite. Sweet silly man.
Boys Behind The Blog

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet- i love that he loves all your posts and even knows that you do letters on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I love this post and the name of his blog :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."