May 20, 2013

Weekend

{she let us touch her belly!!!!!                                                Allison, Brittney, me, and Nicole}


This weekend was very low key. Saturday I had brunch for some of my girlfriends before we went to help Allison register for her baby boy. It was a lot of fun (baby things are soooo cute, but then again I love anything miniature!) While us girls were out and about Dave was able to see one of his best friend's that was in town for a race this weekend. From Saturday afternoon on we pretty much just stayed in as I wasn't feeling too good. Thankfully my sore throat is much better, thanks to some hot tea, sleep, and lots of water.

Hope you all had a  great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."