May 28, 2013

The Windy City

{Nicole, Katie, and me with the Chicago skyline}
I spent the last five days in Chicago with some of my girlfriends visiting our friend Mary. We had such a great time and did so much that I won't overwhelm you with everything, at least not today. While the trip didn't start off on the best foot (flight was canceled, sent to another airport, standby on 3 flights, double booked my seat on our actual flight) thankfully we all made it there safely.


We of course saw the Bean and had tons of fun taking pictures there. I'm pretty sure this is the most normal picture we have from the entire trip.

Mary, Katie, Nicole, and I at Navy Pier}
Our staple move for pictures were jump shots and I'm sure I'll be sharing more of them later this week when I tell you all about everything we did. It was so nice to explore a new city and be with great friends for a few days. I'm so blessed to have an amazing group of girls that I love and cherish. While I missed Dave I'm glad to know I always have the support of some great girlfriends. I'm so thankful we were able to take the time to visit Mary and have a lot of fun quality time together.

{Nicole and I and her move "the cannonball"}

{We can get some height}

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."