May 24, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Dave, I miss you so much already. Dear Candy Crush, I FREAKING hate you. I'm so addicted, it's pathetic. I hate being stuck on levels. So infuriating. Dear cold/allergies, please go away, I feel miserable. Dear God, thank you for all you've blessed us with. I really am trying to give up all my worries to you. It's a struggle for me but I know YOU will take care of us. Dear Momma, I love you so much and still need you to take care of me when I'm sick. Dear parents, can't wait to visit next month! Dear Chicago, we had a rough start but you're an awesome city so I hope the weekend gets better. Of course it will though, I'm with my girls!!! On the plane after a flight cancelation, can ride to another airport, 3 standby flights with no room, and a double booking of my seat I came up with Chicago Illanoys me! Haha. Change my mind Chi Town, you've got time.

Dear Home, thank goodness for Skype and that we were able to finish everything with the design center. So excited for ground breaking next month!

Hope you all have a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."