May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Dave, I've missed you. We've been busy people lately and with Memorial Day weekend and you flying down to Florida for an interview this week it's really messed up our together time. Dear Spaz, it was so nice to Skype with you last night. Thank you for always taking the time and making me still feel important and loved even from a world away.Dear Armywives book, you were so good. I was riveted, I cried, and my heart ached for these women. If you've seen the tv show it is based looooooosely on this book. It's an incredible look into the lives of 4 Army wives. Thank you Momma for sending it to me.

Dear Aaron, you're out in the world exploring and I am amazed by your sense of adventure. Miss you, love all the pictures! Dear Prayer Warriors (ok so Mom, Carole, and Katie P :-) ) thank you for all your continued prayers, I need them. Just knowing your praying for me brings me such peace. God is good and will take care of everything. HE is in control...I'm trying to let go.

Dear Dave, happy engagement anniversary! Two years ago you asked me to be "a witness to the rest of your life." It was one of the most amazing moments of my entire life. It's the most important question I've ever been asked and I love you more each day.
so very happy....i couldn't contain myself even while we called people to let them know I was smiling and laughing.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Photobucket
 

3 comments:

  1. Awe! I believe our engagement anniversary is the 4th. I think ha ha. It's been a couple years, I can't quite remember! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is too sweet! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Happy engagement anniversary! SO sweet :))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."