May 10, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear DC, We're at the 60 day mark before we move-give or take a few days. Dear Iron Man 3, so stoked to see you tomorrow morning. Matinee cheaper time! Dear bff Aaron, so stoked to see you this weekend, hang with your family, and get some quality time together. Dear future PUPPY, we put a deposit down on you. Can't wait till you're born and ours! Dear week, not so sure why you've been so brutal but I'm praying that this weekend turns things around. Dear cancer, you suck. I hate that you touch lives of people I love. Dear Dave, I'm excited for our date tonight to try Founding Farmers. Even though I had to make reservations at a geriatric time (5:45).

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You will LOVE Founding Farmers! It's one of our favorites! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I LOVED IRON MAN 3! :) Have a good time!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."