April 8, 2013

Weekend

I hope you all had a happy weekend!
I'm still enjoying mine today (yes!). We've been enjoying having Dave's mom in town for the weekend, although you wouldn't know it by my pictures-I've seemed to not have any of her visit. Terrible, I'll work on it. It's been nice to have some quality time with her. We shopped, crafted, ate some good food and walked around. Unfortunately the cherry blossoms didn't bloom for her visit but she was able to do a few things around the city. 
We had a little fun taking pictures outside of our first house together-thanks Janet! Travel on over to instagram (follow me @lobo86) to see the funny behind the scenes picture.
Sunday we took Janet to Eastern Market on Capitol Hill in DC. It was fun to show Janet around and we all went home with treasures. Thank you Janet! I got the homemade pottery with a succulent. Apparently they're not easy to kill and thrive of neglect. My kind of plant! Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm obsessed! Filters make everything look prettier.

      Delete
  2. I love when family visits! We must have crossed paths yesterday if you were in Eastern Market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy small world. Let me know and we can meet up another weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."