April 15, 2013

Weekend


HAPPY MONDAY!
I feel like the weekends always fly by way too fast. And speaking of flying (great segue Lauren!), Dave and I went to Gravelly Point Park and biked along the Potomac on Saturday. After, we had a cute little picnic and watched the planes take off from Reagan. It's been on my bucket list of things to do before leaving DC and it was so thoughtful of Dave to plan the day to make it happen.
On Sunday Dave played tennis with an old league he was in before we dated. He won his match and has a few more to play this week! Should be nice enough weather for it. While he was playing my productivity consisted of finishing season three of Downton Abbey. I now am considering moving to England  with Nicole so I can watch it in the fall. It's a completely sane  thing to do.
 
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that your week is off to a great start!


1 comment:

  1. The airplane park is my favorite! We go there all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."