April 11, 2013

leisure wear

uniform

Going through all my clothes for spring cleaning (and moving preparation) I've donated a lot of things. Since I'm not sure what I'll be doing  when we move I decided not to buy any more work attire. The weekend is only two days out of the week and I'm so tired of dressing up that I like to wear anything comfy. In the car the other day my friend Nicole and I were talking about what we would wear if we could pick only one outfit for forever. If the season matched your outfit yearlong what would you wear? I made my uniform on Polyvore and it consists of: boyfriend jeans (or skinny jeans), a loose fitting racer back tank top, and either flip flops or Sperry's.

Can't wait for the weekend!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."