April 2, 2013

Happy April

I can't believe how fast March flew by. April is here bringing warmer weather (crossing our fingers over here!). My mother in law comes for a visit this weekend and we're really excited to show her Dave and my first home together as well as the cherry blossoms. While at the grocery store yesterday I saw these beautiful tulips and nothing brightens up a room like flowers. Hopefully they'll still be alive when Janet gets here! Having someone stay in our guest room gets me really excited for when our house is finally built! I'm excited to not have a row of dressers (not pictured because it's toooooo tacky), have some color on the wall, and the bed not pushed up against the wall. But for now I have tulips to brighten up a cozy crowded room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."