March 29, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Nicole, my battle buddy, so glad to have you this week. Dear Spaz, LOVED seeing your face on Skype. I miss you a ton. I love your emails and hope you know how much your sweet and uplifting words meant to me. Dear Always Sunny, you seriously crack me up. Dear GI Joe 2, I don't care if Channing Tatum can't act his way out of a paper bag, I'm stoked to go see you. I love man movies with my baby. Dear Dave, thank you for always making me laugh, even when I'm way down. You know me so well and I'm so grateful to have you in good and bad times.  

Dear Father, thank you for sending your son to die for my sins. Hope you all take the time to really think about this day (good Friday) and the significance it has.

Follow me on Instagram @lobo86 to see the weekend shenanigans, and Easter service at Arlington.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."