February 27, 2013

Thoughts




I really love inspirational quotes especially when they have such pretty font (foooont---Katie P, you'll get it). It's so hard at times to remember all the good in each and every day so seeing these help me.
 
I know I have a tendency to look at the negative, but lately I've really been trying to trust the Father and to know that HE is the one in control. With the sequestration on Friday I'm a bit concerned about what this will mean for my job. I'm a GS employee and this could really affect me and my co-workers. Though I don't have much information coming to me from my office I still feel peace. I don't have a good feeling about Friday but I still feel peace. It's hard to explain but I think I've just come to the conclusion that no matter what I do, it won't make a difference. I'm not trying to be self deprecating here but realistic. Knowing that Dave and I are only here for 4 more months is helping me be at ease. I know I'm leaving here regardless of what happens and that I have to find a new job anyway. So for me I'm just along for the ride, trying to look on the bright side of things as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."