November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket


Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters...

Dear Momma, I'm so excited you're visiting this weekend. I'm excited to have some quality time and show you Dave and my place.

Dear Breaking Dawn II, OMG! Finally, it's here. Kind of bittersweet actually. 
Dear NYC, you're always fun to visit but I'm glad to be home. My feet hurt from all that walkin.
    
Dear mini mini cupcakes, I love you, you're just my style. One little bite and that's enough for me. Yum.

     


Dear Dave, I love you. Every day I find more things I love about you, your personality and our relationship.
Dear Spaz, I'm so glad we were able to Skype the other day and that you received your package. It makes my heart smile to make you happy. Love you sister friend. 
Dear iPad, you're so fun, i like you a lot.


Hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."