October 1, 2012

Weekend

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't end up making anything in the kitchen, in fact I'm pretty sure other than whipping up pancakes in the mornings I didn't step foot in the kitchen all weekend long. Saturday evening Dave and I went and picked up my best friend Aaron from Union Station, he was here for a short time and we were lucky enough to see him. We took him to get crabs, he thought it was too much work for dinner. I don't blame him but they're soooooooo good. Nicole and I are getting better at tennis. Dave (the best teacher ever) even let us play a little against each other. I think I'm even getting the hang of how to keep score in tennis.

1 comment:

  1. hey lauren! I just found your cute blog and added myself to your followers! I'd also love to let you know about a fun Betsey Johnson Giveaway I’m having that ends soon! I’ll leave a link below:)

    Hope you stop by and say hello, and thanks so much lady!
    Xo, Emily

    Freckled Fox - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."