October 9, 2012

3 day

I really love long weekends, so thank you Columbus for setting sail to a new world. Friday I was actually feeling really crappy and debated on whether to go to work or not. I went in just in anyway but was pretty miserable the whole day-except when Dave came and had lunch with me since he had Friday off to give him a 4 day weekend. Thankfully I felt ok enough to go to the movies with my old roomie Katie P and her friend Heather. We saw Pitch Perfect and it was hilarious. Saturday was spent picking apples and pumpkins, crafting cards, and when Katie went home Dave and I went to a romantic dinner together at one of the restaurants we've been wanting to try right by our house. 

We pretty much laid low this weekend, spending time together talking, recuperating on the couch, drinking lots of tea, and gargling with salt water (YOU HEAR THAT MOM?!?!). Monday-the bonus day, I like to call it- we went and saw a matinee of Taken 2, which I wouldn't recommend anyone spending full price seeing it. Liam Neeson is a bad ass but it's not as good as the first one. Home Depot was a pit stop as well because I had a Pinterest project in mind and needed Dave's help with it. I'll share that later! And he was itching to use his tools on something else other than his pumpkin. Seriously he drilled holes in his pumpkin while I carved the good ole fashioned way. So he bought the supplies and made stacking saw horses. I have to say I'm really impressed with his work. 
Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."