September 20, 2012

Get up and leaf

Will fall just arriving (September 22nd to be exact) I'm beyond excited to come up with some things I want to do. It's my favorite season and I want to take full advantage while we're living up north and especially in the DC area.
via
I want to:

jump in a pile of leaves
get kettle corn at Eastern Market
hike a trail at Shenandoah state park
host a football party
carve pumpkins
bake a pie
dress up for halloween
make one of the apple carmel things I've pinned on pinterest
pick apples and pumpkins from a farm

Anything special on your fall bucket list? It's always interesting to see how other like to embrace this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."