September 21, 2012

Friday's Letters

PhotobucketLinking up with Ashley again for Friday's Letters. And not to brag but I finally figured out how to add her button onto my blog...it only took forever!

dear husband, HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend. Your birthday isn't till Sunday but we're going to celebrate all weekend long. I have some fun things planned!
My husband (on the right) and his brother.

              dear friends, i love you and i hope you know I'm always here for you. Some of you are going through some hard times and I hope you know I'm praying for you and here if you need to talk.
dear best friend, so excited for you guys and your baby bump news!
dear weather, I'm really enjoying the fall feeling and the coolness. Scarves will be making an appearance soon.

I hope you all have a great weekend and get out and do something fun!

1 comment:

  1. Fall is my favorite! Maybe because it means my bday is right around the corner!
    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."