August 23, 2012

Mussel Bar

Monday after my haircut Nicole and I ate at the Mussel Bar in downtown Bethesda. I love mussels so this was the perfect place for me. We  had crab dip for an appetizer and then the classic mussels for our meal. They had so many choices for mussels but I'm a big fan of just the classic garlic cream sauce. Everything was so delicious and I'm thankful for a friend that loves seafood like me. I once tried to trick Dave into eating a scallop and it didnt' work out so well. He spit it out and I was shocked and surprised that he didn't like it since it was wrapped in bacon. So now when I have a seafood craving I turn to others....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."