July 20, 2012

Last night Dave and I were crazy kids and we went to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. This is us at 3:00 am after the movie. We didn't end up getting home till quarter to 4 and still had to be at work this morning. But you know what? It was worth it. It was epic and awesome and I loved it. I've been waiting FOREVER to see this movie and couldn't wait a minute more. And even though I've already had to drink a coffee and one soda and it's only 9:00 am I will fight through the tiredness because Batman rocks.

On a different note, I am completely saddened by the shooting in Colorado. Please join me in praying for these victims and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."