February 2, 2012

Did I ever tell you all about the pillow case I made for Dave? No?
Well then.
It's a custom made pillow case from Wal-Mart. Shortly after he left I had my friend take a picture of me in silhouette, that looks like I'm sleeping. The background is my friends colorful blanket so that Dave's pillowcase would have some color. Now what I envisioned was a pillowcase with an accurate human head size picture, instead we got this GIANT Lauren head on a pillowcase. Dave seems to enjoy it and sleeps beside (or on) me every night. It's a fun little reminder of home. Soon enough he'll have the real deal, and maybe he'll be pleasantly surprised when he comes home and my head size is normal! Always an up side to things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."