January 30, 2012


                                    {Yay, Snacks!!!!}
I sent a package to Dave a few weeks ago and he FINALLY got it! His one big complaint about Afghanistan is the food in the dining facility. As we all know Dave loves to eat, even if his eating habits are picky, and he's been missing the food back home. Sadly, I can't mail him a pizza (even though I totally would if I could) so I sent him a bunch of things to snack on. I talked to him on the phone today and he told me that he was going to finish the bag of bbq chips all tonight. Needless to say I'm pretty sure it made his day.

                 {Can't you just see the happiness in his eyes?}
Posts coming soon about my dad's promotion, and an update on the bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."