December 16, 2011

Meet "Flat Charlie"

I received "flat Charlie" from a 5th grader in Kentucky that was sent to me by my aunt. Basically, Charlie is being sent around the country and hopefully the world and everyone that receives him sends letters and pictures back to the classroom to tell the kid who made Charlie about the places we live. I'm excited I get to share two important places in DC with these kids. Luckily I had Charlie the night my mom and I were able to go to the White House for the holiday tour.

{Charlie at Arlington National Cemetery by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier}

{Charlie at the White House}
I'm sending Charlie to Dave's aunt and uncle in Las Vegas and from there who knows where his tour around the world will go, he may even visit the "sandbox" with Dave. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."