December 3, 2011

Busy Day

It's Saturday night and I am exhausted! I've had such a jam packed weekend already.

I woke up at 5:15 this morning to go to the National Harbor to run my first race. Me, Nicole, and Katie ran the Hot Chocolate 5K. After the race we got Ghirardelli fondue and hot chocolate.

After the race we met up with our friend Tera who was volunteering and she drove us home in her WARM car!
Mom and I were lucky enough to get to tour the White House to see all the Christmas decorations.


             {The Golden Star Christmas Tree}

                      {Awesome picture on the Military Tree}

                                {Me and my momma}

                             {300 lbs of white chocolate}

                            {Outside of the White House}
What a wonderful day because I was kept so busy with such fun thins but still was able to Skype with Dave. So bedtime will be early tonight and tomorrow will hopefully be more low key. Hope you all are having a good weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."