November 30, 2011

Sometimes I just need to be down in the dumps but I'm done being a Debbie Downer! So now I'm thinking about all the wondferful things in my life I have to be thankful and happy for. Just because it's no longer Thanksgiving doesn't mean we can't still focus on all the things and people we're thankful for. I'm hoping that people will still take the time to see everything they are blessed with especially during the upcoming Christmas season when so many things get overlooked during the mad craze of shopping. Some things on the top of my list this week are:
phone calls from Dave in the morning to start my day off right
encouraging words from friends (thanks especially to Makayla, Nicole, and Katie)
arts and crafts
shopping for kids
hugs from my momma
tv shows that make me laugh out loud (hello... New Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."