November 22, 2011


{Rochester last year}
Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. I love the food (mashed potatoes!!!!), the gathering of family, football, and the fact that taking a nap is not only accepted but encouraged. Last year Dave and I went to Rochester to spend the holiday with his family. It was the first time meeting the extended family-all his aunts, uncles, and cousin Kevin. This year is going to be difficult without him but I plan to have plenty of distractions, such as spending some quality time with my own family and its extended members, baking cookies, and if I'm daring maybe some shopping. Since Thanksgiving is only a few days away I want to share what I'm thankful for today: Skype, DSN lines, Family being close by, Great friends, Laughter, Hummus (I'm really into it lately), Letters from Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."