November 21, 2011

check





I'm always very happy for weekends that keep me busy. And this past weekend was definitely one of those. Friday night the Twilight viewing tradition of me, mom, and Tera going together continued. This year we were also joined with my great friend Nicole and her sister. SUCH a good movie! And then my good friend (and Dave's West Point classmate) Walter was in town for the weekend. He just returned from a deployment and I was so excited to spend some time with him. He helped me cross some things off my bucket list this weekend as well.
We visited the MLK memorial, walked through the Newseum, and enjoyed Perry's drag brunch in Adams Morgan. It was a busy weekend but I was so happy to stay busy and to meet some of Walter's other friends who live in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."