October 23, 2011

Comically True


My mom saw this comic in last weeks Sunday paper and thought of me. Sadly I can see why she did. I'm not trying to make excuses for myself or think that because Dave is deployed I get a free pass at being an emotional tornado; sweeping in and overturning people and then the calm comes just as quickly. I'm simply acknowledging the fact that sometimes I flip out, cry, and get mad for NO GOOD REASON. Is it rational? No. Is it right? No. Every emotion seems to be heightened so if I'm crying over the last cookie being eaten, or getting mad over how my carved pumpkin turned out know it's not you, and in a minute normal Lauren will return. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."