May 5, 2014

wedding fun

 I'm back from Arizona for my friend Tera's wedding. While I'm sucking down caffeine to keep me awake it was totally worth it. It was such a fun weekend and I'm so honored to have been a part of their big day. My iphone pictures don't do this beautiful bride justice, she looked so breathtaking in her dress that more people than just me got teary eyed.
I was glad for the group of girls I shared the weekend with too-these silly bridesmaids. We all meshed really well together and knew the main reason we were together-to love on and support Tera!
 I'm glad to be home with my boys (and Bella pup for a few days) though. Arizona was beautiful and I'm hoping Dave and I can go back there to visit sometime.

How was your weekend? Do you like our poses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."