May 7, 2014

pancakes the size of your face....no, really.

One of my favorite things we did while in Tucson was go to BoBo's. If you know me and my friends we really just focus our reunions/trips/outings around food. This quaint breakfast place had such a small town feel to it and was really good. We all commented on how surprised we were that it hasn't been on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives-it was that good.
The hit of breakfast were the pancakes. They were insanely huge! I got a chocolate chip pancake and my friend Melissa (Tera's MOH) got blueberry. I like to think I made a good dent in mine, but I also was eating bacon, Tera's omelet, and her potatoes, which were amazing.
{My obligatory mouth open smile-just means I'm REALLY excited!}
I wanted to eat at a couple other places that my Arizona friends recommended but after BoBo's breakfast that just wasn't happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."