March 31, 2014

impossible

Sometimes you just need a reminder that God is in the business of the IMPOSSIBLE. My sweet friend sent me that reminder this weekend and I'm holding on to that. Sometimes when I pray I keep my prayers in a safe little box of things that I know can happen but sometimes you need to pray outside that box (much like coloring outside the lines).
 Life is daunting, things happen, and while I know God has a plan for my life it sometimes doesn't match the plan I have. I am going to continue to stay in prayer for the things I want to happen, the possible and impossible because after all that's what God's all about.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."