March 4, 2013

Weekend

two new fridge magnets-painted mini canvases

Happy Monday Friends! Hope your week starts off on a good note.
Friday night started the weekend out on a fun note; I had two of my girlfriends over and we had a sleepover and crafted. It's funny to look back and remember how unaccepted I felt back in college and how now I have these amazing women in my life that like the same things as me. They get me, some of them have been my friend for years (hey I'm looking at you Meg---over a decade!)
A part from the sleepover I had a lazy weekend with Dave. I love just being together. We took a run, walked to the grocery store, talked, and rearranged our bedroom. We also watched Perks of Being a Wallflower. I really liked it and I think everyone even if it's deep down can relate to the movie in some way or another.
Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."